Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Time.

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by!


In May 2009, I started a blog called Samantha and Her Sisters' Extraordinary Blog. I was only a little kid, but I loved writing, American Girl Dolls and Little House on the Prairie (hence my old username, pioneerfan04). A little over a year later, I created this new blog in an attempt to rekindle my old devotion to American Girl, but I guess I'd just grown out of it too much by then.

I can't believe it's been seven years since I started blogging. It's sad to see that most of my other blogger friends also stopped. It's like we all did simultaneously.

I was hoping to post an update/final farewell post on my original blog from 2009, but I can't remember my login. I'll keep trying.

In case I don't, I'll just write a quick update here:

My American Girl dolls were passed down to my little sister around the time I quit blogging. She loves them. They're still loved. I hope someday that she and I will divvy them up between our future daughters.

So, goodbye for now! I hope that all of you who read or will read my blogs, are happy all the days of your life. It's my hope that you find some sort entertainment from them. :-)

Katie

 

0 comments: