Monday, August 16, 2010

DSA


Hi everyone!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been settling into my new school these past couple of weeks. I start school next Monday! :0 I'm a little nervous--my accent is so thick that, though I am fluent in English, I sometimes mispronounce things, and I'm worried someone might make fun of me.

I haven't really made friends with anyone just yet. Katie's other dolls seem to keep to themselves. I guess that's okay, but I hope I find someone to sit with at lunch.

Daisy Springs Academy is HUGE! I got lost looking for my dorm when I first arrived. But I found it faster than expected, thank goodness. No one shares a dorm with me for now, and it's kinda lonely. I tried talking to Kirsten Larson, a historical doll who is Swedish like my mom, but she seemed really shy. She was happy that someone else spoke her native language, but she kept her distance. o_O

I love my room, however. It's kind of empty though since I just moved in and haven't had time
to put much in. I need to organize still, as you can tell from all the clutter on my shelves. Tsk, tsk, Katya.

I have to admit, I miss Copenhagen a little. But I'm trying to be positive about DSA. It's a wonderful school, my mom says. And Katie is super nice. Too bad summer vacation is almost over--I just got here!! :)

~~~Katya~~~

1 comments:

Libbie said...

What a cute little dool room! Looks like it was a lot of work!

We are having a little nail art giveaway at Blogs by kids :)

Libbie
http://www.blogsbykids.net/